Tuesday 23 September 2014

Gulling at Cromer

Leggy juvenile
A real brute in every sense of the word
AND NOW THE END IS NEAR!

FISH SUPPER?


So a short stop at Cromer this morning gave me a gull list of Caspian, Yellow-legged, Herring, Lesser Black-backed, Great Black-backed, Common and Black-headed  I would suggest anybody with a little spare time in North East Norfolk take the time to visit the boat ramp area east of the pier and just wait for the gulls to come and go there.

I also stopped at Winterton on the way home too but couldn't find the Greenish Warbler although did get a very short possible view and heard what I thought was a Firecrest but my hearing is less reliable these days so I couldn't be sure.
I did see four Stonechat and two Wheatear on the walk down and back though.



No comments:

Post a Comment